Skid Row Housing Trust (Los Angeles)
April 19, 2018
“The Skid Row Housing Trust provides permanent supporting housing so that people who have experienced homelessness, prolonged extreme poverty, poor health, disabilities, mental illness and/or addiction can lead safe, stable lives in wellness.”
The Trust offers more than 1800 homes to individuals who have experienced homelessness. The Trust provides integrated case management, mental health treatment, substance abuse recovery, and primary healthcare at multiple housing sites. The ultimate measure of the Trust’s success is their housing retention rate: over 90% of Trust residents have remained housed for over a year.
The solution the Trust is seeking: a means to enter data for clients in all their programs, generate adhoc reports, analyze data using tools of their choosing, without needing/committing to a close, proprietary system.
- Provide the Trust with HOME as a tool to input data that is then uploaded to our data warehouse.
- Integrating that data with other data sources, the Trust will then point that data to CTA’s Looker (reporting) platform and SQL exploration tools
HOME will be customized to:
- Add all HUD program entry/exit data elements
- A form for recording services in order to arrive at dollar amounts for use with match requirements
- Custom survey with weighted scores